I’m going to ask you a question?
Do you believe that legit home based business ideas with low
investment costs are really out there?
Do you continue trying different programs, systems or training courses
in the hopes that something will eventually work for you?
Or are you so frustrated, just completely…
sick and tired with being taken by another broken promised scam once again?
Listen, I get it. I really do!
I just want to see how much you might relate to these experiences that I’ve had over the years.
We all know that nobody will give us instant money through our
If anything, I want to make this crystal clear…
There is no shame if you’ve been taken advantage of,
when your motivation and what’s driving you
is simply wanting a better life for you and your family.
That’s where your heart really is right now.
Business ideas with low investment?
Yes They do exist?
Instead of telling you what doesn’t work and what will waste your time
(you likely already know what doesn’t work)
Let’s look at what YOU can focus on that will help you make money and build a real business.
At least I’ll share with you
exactly what I’ve been doing for the past few years
that gives me a steady decent income consistently week in and week out.
Ever heard the saying,
You have to spend money to make money
That phrase doesn’t apply any longer. The reality is it should be,
You make money faster when you spend money
That’s more or less how it really is especially if it is online.
Home Business Ideas With Low Investment or
Even No Investment to Start
Now to be clear, when starting up without spending anything is simple and it will
work. It means however, you may need to put in a little more effort in the beginning. If
you have money to spend on your business it speeds up the process if you do it right.
So let’s use the model of…
“The no start up money needed system”
- Affiliate Marketing: This type of business is the most popular because it is super easy to get started, you can start a business up in minutes (literally). There are dozens of ways to build a steady income as an affiliate.
How To Become An Affiliate
Here is why starting a business this way is one of the best ways.
There are hundreds, even thousands of places to sign up and become an affiliate. Affiliates make money from promoting other peoples products.
Basically, you can sign up as an affiliate through a vendor directly or you can sign up through a third party site that manages the vendors product sales and pays you a commission.
Affiliate marketing is simple and super cheap to get started with, but there is a bit of a learning curve if you’re brand new to it.
Simple business ideas with low investment
The easiest way to begin your business is to find a niche to promote.
- Create a blog (can be a free blog platform but not recommended)
- Create value and focus on giving great content.
- Email capture/list building (ask for email in exchange for something of value to your audience)
- Send traffic to your blog which by this time your affiliate links are on your website.
- Someone clicks on your link, is directed to the vendor’s sales page.
- customer buys product through your affiliate link unique to you and you earn a commission.
This breakdown of how an affiliate makes money is a straight forward explanation but basically this is it. Simple business ideas with low investment.
Affiliate marketing is probably hands down the cheapest and quickest way to start an online business.
If you go with using a free blogging platform like WordPress.com, Blogger.com etc. be very cautious especially if you start gaining ground quickly.
Free platforms are controlled by their respective owners. Ie: Blogger is owned by Google. This basically means that at any given time you could have your account suspended and all your work gone in an instant.
Invest in these 3 very simple things to avoid any future problems or headaches.
- Website Hosting – price vary’s on what you want. $5 To $100’s of dollars per month. Usually the average price is between $11 and $25 / month.
- Domain Name – Average price around $10 / year
- Auto-res ponder for emailing list – $10 to $25 / month
When you own your blog and domain, you eliminate the risk of being shut down for any specific reason. This is a lesson I learned from a while back.